NASEO 2017 Annual Meeting
Energy Economy and Infrastructure Transformation: States and Communities Take the Helm
This year’s topical and regional breakouts and networking events will examine diverse energy markets and policies, along with their implementation and impact in local economies and communities. Featured discussions include:
- Cyber and Physical Security: hardening energy systems against threats and understanding evolving risks from cyberattacks, changing climate, and economic changes.
- Community Resiliency: promoting multi-faceted, multi-sector planning, policies, and programs.
- State-Local Energy Programs: hear from Paris of state-local energy leads delivering impactful EV-charging infrastructure, mission critical public facilities innovation, and creative financing.
- Intelligent Energy Systems: harnessing the grid and economic benefits of electric and autonomous vehicles, high-performance buildings, distributed energy resources, and the utility of the future.
- Equity: advancing access to reliable, affordable, and local energy for all consumers and addressing grid valuation concerns (e.g., access to mobility, clean power, etc.).
- Environment and Sustainability: dissecting how energy policies affect air, water, health, and critical infrastructure in communities.
- Technology Innovation: understanding cutting-edge innovations and systems, and what they mean for our energy policy future.
Sessions will feature State Energy Officials, NASEO Affiliate Members, and other key partners
NASEO will host several workshops throughout the conference. Topics include:
- Residential Energy Labeling Workshop
- National Energy Efficiency Registry Stakeholders Meeting